"IT IS THE MISSION OF TRANSPONDER AND READER ENGINEERED SYSTEMS TO BE A LEADER IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ALL OUR EXISTING AND NEW CUSTOMERS ALONG WITH PROVIDING THE BEST QUALITY AND MOST COST EFFECTIVE PASSIVE AND ACTIVE RFID SOLUTIONS TO THE MARKETPLACE."
Transponder and Reader Engineered Systems, Inc. is a privately held RFID development company specializing in Active and Passive RFID technologies. Co-founded in 2011, Transponder and Reader Engineered Systems brings extensive background and experience in development, electronic circuit design, sales, marketing and distribution to support and grow our product line.
Headquartered in Peachtree City, Georgia, Transponder and Reader Engineered System's new larger facility is in response to the continued growth of our innovative RFID products and provides for increased warehousing, additional production capacity and a product development/testing center to meet our increased customer needs.
Our core products are TRES900, TRES433 and Intelli-Track, which provide the following applications:
- Active UHF 433MHz RFID Access and Asset Solutions
- Passive UHF 900MHz RFID, AVI Solutions
- Long Range Perimeter Gate Entry Control
- Parking Gate and Building Access Credentials
- Stand Alone Asset and Valet Application Capabilities
- Access/Asset Tracking and Control Software, compatible with Windows
TRES is affiliated with numerous associations including:
- ASIS International
- American Fence Association
- California Public Parking Association
- Carolina Parking Association
- Florida Parking and Transportation
- Georgia Parking Association
- International Parking Institute
- National Parking Association
- Parking Industry Exhibition
- Texas Parking and Transportation Association